Join ART ON THE MOVE to become an active member of a creative visual arts community that connects and engages with visual arts, artists and people to activate places and spaces across WA and beyond. Join the network and be part of the journey.
As an ART ON THE MOVE Member you will connect and engage with an extensive network. It will also demonstrate your commitment to supporting visual arts, artists and regional venues in continuing their dynamic and creative journeys.
This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in a visual experience and become an active member of a creative visual arts community.
There are four membership categories:
Category A – Regional Gallery or Venue $220.00
Category B – Exhibition Space $110.00
Category C – Organisation or Institution $66.00
Category D – Individual $27.50
*Please note you have to be a Category A or Category B to host ART ON THE MOVE touring exhibitions at your venue.
You can find out more about our Education Membership in the Learning section of our website.
- Support touring exhibitions and creative learning programs across WA and beyond;
- Connections to visual arts organisations;
- Access to artists, creatives and artist collectives;
- Venues have an exclusive webpage for their organisation;
- Discounts on education programs, artist talks, professional development workshops, and publications;
- Advice on best practice, technical support and exhibition touring;
- Invitation to ART ON THE MOVE’s AGM, social events, and gallery openings of all our touring exhibitions;
- Subscription to ART ON THE MOVE monthly E-News and ART ON THE MOVE publications;
- Regular updates of the ART ON THE MOVE Exhibition Touring Program;
- As a venue – ability to host ART ON THE MOVE touring exhibitions.*
*For your organisation or venue to host an ART ON THE MOVE touring show it is essential you become a member.
Complete a Membership Form and join the ART ON THE MOVE community today!
Email completed form with payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us help you choose the membership option that suits you best email@example.com
or call (08) 9249 3479.